Teach English In Vietnam During The Pandemic
- Bachelor's Degree
- CELTA or TEFL(120 hours, in class 20 hours)
- Native Speaker
- No degree
- Native Speaker
Requirements To Enter During Pandemic
- Company Sponsorship
- Invitation from People's Committee
- Quarantine Hotel(15 days)
- Transport from airport to hotel
- COVID RT-PCR Test before deparature
What We Offer
- Company sponsorship
- An agent who takes care of: Invitation from People's Committee, flight, quarantine hotel, transport
- Job recruiters, so you will have interviews immediately after you get out of quarantine
- Real estate agents to help you find a suitable living situation
- Advice on how to deal with business culture, and how to get paperwork done
Cost Of Entering Vietnam During The Pandemic
- Consulting+Sponsor fee: $1000($300 to us and $700 for sponsor)
- Invitation Letter+Visa fee: $700 to the agent
- Flight: around $350 USD depending on your location
- Hotel: around $950 USD
- Transport from airport to hotel: around $130
- Covid PCR test: around $65 USD
Total: around $3200
Why Work With Us
To get into Vietnam right now is difficult because the situation is always changing, and right now there are less options for people to get into the country.
All of that aside, we have a track record of bringing people into the country during the pandemic.
Please check out the latest video with our client that just got out of quaranatine below:
Why Teach in Vietnam?
- Experience a new culture
- High quality of life
- Cheap cost of living
- Depending on qualifications $18-$20/hour pay
Message Us on Facebook For A Free Introductory Consultation
Get Everything You Need To Relocate To Vietnam
The New York Nomad
When I was looking at living and working in Asia, I, like you, looked at the internet. I found all types of opinions. Endless scams to avoid, insecure gate keeper types and misinformation. Fast forward several years and I have come to believe 90% of what you read online is garbage.
I've been living and working in China and Southeast Asia a long time now. I have made it my mission to help others take this life changing step with all the information needed to be successful. If you are looking for big promises look somewhere else. If you are looking for real frank advice in living, working or doing business in this part of the world, then you are in the right place.